BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Mei Celebration

Chap Goh Mei is the final day of Chinese New Year. Thus, there are many events held to mark the end of this festival. I had gone to two places which is Parkson and Guan Yin Temple.

In Parkson, i watched lion dance and tiger dance. I able to catch some photo. I will upload it once my camera has been fully recharged.









In Guan Yin Temple, there are many single lady and man throwing mandarin orange to the sea in hope to find their partner.

Lets get back to my diary....

1710:

I just watched the last two episode for D.I.E. Again 2 and Your Class Or Mine. Really very exciting.

1845:

I have finished watch your Class Or Mine. A happy ending.

2135:

Now going to watchD.I.E. Again 2 conclusion.

2250:

What a good ending too...now i have no other drama to download. So, have to focus on DVD.

0 comments: