BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

5 days before Chinese New Year

Well, if you ask me what i hope for this Chinese New Year?
Before i answer, i SURE that this Chinese New Year will be the happiest in my life because  i need not to worry about my study as i have finished my secondary school..
Still, i am praying every day for an excellent result for my SPM....

Lets go back to my diary....

2.30p.m.:

The first day i do when i wake up is download Emengency Unit...this lifestyle has become my daily routine.
And by 2.30p.m. i have finished watch until episode 28 which means that 2 more to go!!!

And now i am waiting for the new refrigerator...i begin to feel impatient as i have waited for 3 hours..
While waiting for the arrival and the download of episode 29, i only can blog and surf  Facebook

Well, since i have nothing to do, let me share the synopsis of the TVB Drama..the story started when Chong Lap Man become an undercover agent in Tsun Hing. This secret is known by Sis Sam which is wife-to-be for Jiang Xiao Hao who is the head for the Tsun Hing....However Jiang Xiao Hao had killed Sis Sam for relevant reason..and i lazy to tell the reason...thats all for now..lets hope for more exciting plot for the episode 29.

3.30p.m.:

Now only the refrigerator came...i also listening to Chinese New Year song. The workers seems very angry because no space to move the refrigerator.  But just need one minute to move...so easy!!!
Now downloading episode 30(Conclusion) Wow, i feel very excited now as i am going to watch episode 29.

4.30p.m.:

Syoknya!!!Even episode 29 is full of action. Firstly, Chung Lap Man has deflected. From my thought, he just use this idea to shield him from Jiang Xiao Hao's suspicion. However, i found i'm wrong because Lap Man shot a police who has identify the drug factory location. Thats true!!! Lap Man sms to Pak Kiu to inform him a police had been shot and now the cop is in critical condition. Lap Man also sms to Pak Kiu to catch Jiang Xiao Hao red-handed when Lap Man asked him to return to drug factory. Will him be successful to complete his work as an undercover agent or another life will be sacrificed??

Really demanding the last episode..now downloading...still need to wait more than one hour.

6.50p.m.:

Wow, really full of  high and low...however it is a good ending...Jiang Xiao Hao has been jailed thanks to Chung Lap Man and Lee Pak Kiu. In the nushell, i can describe Emengency Unit an excellent drama.

8.55p.m.:

My aunt went to my house to give my family a hamper.It is a tradition for her to send every year..
I am going to Tesco to buy Chinese New Year stuff.

12.25a.m.( Wednesday):

I went to Tesco and my mother bought a lot things as usual. And i have that strange feeling again at the Tesco.
What should i do to overcome it??
Oh, i need to plan for tomorrow activities because i have finished watch Emengency Unit. So, maybe i will watch Zombieland.

0 comments: