BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 days before Chinese New Year

Well, i have think for the whole night about the sense i felt again which had been lost for some times. I really hope it will disappear again before Chinese New Year because i am a man.

Lets go back to my diary....

10.45a.m.:

I checked the Premier League result once i woke up at 10a.m. and my mood become happier thanks to Arsenal's win, Manchester United's draw and Chelsea's lost. So, can Arsenal win the title?
I can't answer. Lets see the performance of the big guns for the next few weeks.

6.00p.m.:

Today, there are no any special occasion occured. Just i feel that i need to consider everything in a positive way.
With this principal, i can enjoy my life deeply.
Today, i also will go to Pasar Malam at Pasir Pinji. However, i think my shirts for the Chinese New Year is enough. But, hope can see more modern shirts.
Well, i had watched D.I.E ep.1...i can describe this movie as comedy version of police story. Its not logic at all.
If you have watched, you sure know what i'm saying.
And i hope it will not happen. I feel i got little hot means fever.
No, i must in the best health condition to enjoy Chinese New Year.

0 comments: