BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

7th day of Chinese New Year

I have been very busy for last few days.
When i wanted to update my blog, i feel very lazy to update.

Lets go back to my diary....

12p.m.:

Oh, i have no special occasion happened on these few days.
Just visited a few caves with my cousin..
Below is the photos:

























These scenes were taken from the top of the hill.

12.10p.m.:

I have watched D.I.E until episodes 20. The crime storyline is quite interesting.
And i downloading for the D.I.E. 2.
And i planning to watch The Season Of Fate and Born Rich because i have bought it but didn't watch yet.
And i also planning to buy Cupid Stupid and My Better Half.
I also find out that the upcoming TVB series is Flirting Scholar. i think this drama genre is comedy.
Iron Horse Seeking Bridge is another drama. 
For the casting, you all can check by yourself.
I feel very lazy to write all.

0 comments: