BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4 days before Chinese New Year

Well, if you ask me the activities i going to have for this coming Chinese New Year?
I only can answer you NOT SURE. I think maybe i will go to Melaka or Kuala Lumpur.
I will always update my trip too especially March. I will be going to Hong Kong if everything is fine..If not, my family will going to postpone the trip..I hope not.

Lets go back to my diary...

2.40p.m.:

This morning i was awakened by my mother because i need to go saloon to perm my hair. I went to the saloon at 10a.m. and finished by 1p.m. Despite the long wait, i have a new hairstyle. One more important thing, i noticed that Selena Li is very cute and beautiful. So, she is going to be my idol too.
Since i have nothing to download, i decided to download D.I.E(Death Investigation Extension) while i going to watch Zombieland.

6.35p.m.:

Well, i have just finished watch Zombieland. I have never seen such useless movie produced by Hollywood director. Its freaky boring. The only pro is the zombie is very real.

10.40a.m.(Thursday):

Sorry, yesterday i was unable to update my blog because i was very tired after coming back from Pasar Malam at stadium. When i was at the Pasar Malam, i have the sense again but i dun know why. I will find out later.

0 comments: