BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

8th day of Chinese New Year

Today i woke up and find out that a few pimples 'came out'.
Oh no, what have i eaten yesterday?
Luckily, Chinese New Year has entered the 8th day which means bai ting gong.
However, my family will not celebrate this festival as usual.

Lets go back to my diary...

11.10a.m.:

I went to watch a small concert at Bercham yesterday. Maybe today i will go to Parkson with my family to see whether got lion dance. Every year, there will be some show for Chinese New Year and lion dance is one of them.

8.00p.m.:

Oh, today can be one of my boring days. No lion dance at Ipoh Parade. Only next week got.
Luckily, my cousins came and we cycle around neighbourhood and watch D.I.E Again 2.

11.40p.m.:

Still got 20 more minuted to go for 'bai ting gong'.
I am going to help my mother.

0 comments: